Evening Colors Sunset Sailing Tour
The premier Seattle sunset sail!
There is no more beautiful or romantic way to experience a sunset cruise than on-board an authentic tall ship. On our sunset sailing tour, we will work together to raise the sails, then with the engine turned off, we will sail into the age of cannon fire and sunsets behind untouched mountain ranges of the Puget Sound.
Our amazing sailboat is the largest and most comfortable public sailing vessel in Seattle. We have comfortable seats for relaxing and wide decks to enjoy moving around the vessel. We have two restrooms and serve cider, beer, wine, champagne, soda, and water.
So come on board and let’s raise a toast to an amazing sunset on Seattle’s premier sunset harbor cruise!
Looking for a daytime sailing cruise? Our afternoon harbor sailing tours are an excellent activity for the whole family! And don’t forget about our private charters for your next big event!
- 2-hour duration.
- Evening departures daily.
- Beverages are available to purchase on every boat ride.
- It is usually cooler on the water; we recommend bringing an extra layer such as a light jacket.
- Don’t forget a camera! The photography from our boat tour is always spectacular!
- Pricing: Tickets start at $49 for adults / $39 for children (ages 2-12). Infants (under 2) always $1