More than just a boat tour…
Our Seattle sailing tours are a perfect family-friendly activity for a beautiful sunny afternoon. We will set the sails, turn off the engine and experience the romance of traditional sailing. Our sailboat, with its comfortable seats, two restrooms and high perimeter railing makes for a perfect boat ride for sailors of all ages!
The tours route is powered by the wind, but no matter the direction we sail the views of Seattle Icons such as the Space Needle, Smith Tower, and city skyline are nothing short of breathtaking! With clear conditions, we have the best mountain views, providing spectacular photos of Mount Rainier!
The sea life during a harbor cruise is always a mysterious delight! With a little luck we’ll see some harbor seals, and maybe even get to do some whale watching! No matter what mother nature provides, we always know how to have fun on our Seattle sailboat tours! Will you have a drink from our onboard bar? Will you get involved in hoisting the sails? Maybe we will even go full pirate ship and fire the cannon during your cruise!
looking to add a little romance to your sailboat ride? Make sure to check out our sunset sailing tour! Have an upcoming event? Our private sailing charters have got you covered.
- 2-hour duration, with multiple afternoon departures daily.
- Beverages are available to purchase on every boat ride.
- we recommend bringing an extra layer (such as a light jacket), sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Don’t forget a camera! The photography from our boat tour is always spectacular!
- Pricing: Adults – $39 / Children – $29